DISTANCE LEARNING SYSTEM at M. UTEMISOV UNIVERSITY
Distance learning center of West Kazakhstan State University after M. Utemisov was created in 2008.
According to the" Rules of the educational process on distance learning technologies " approved by the order of the MES of 20.03.2015 №137, and changers in the order of the MES № 259 of June 5, 2019, DOT apply to:
1) students on the reduced educational programs on the basis of technical and professional, higher education and MBA (EMBA) and DBA programs;
2) for persons with special educational needs, including disabled persons of I and II groups, disabled children;
3) those who have left the state for programs of higher and (or) postgraduate education, with the exception of "Bolashak" fellows»;
4) students on educational programs of higher education who are on a long trip abroad (more than 2 months);
5) students studying on educational programs of higher and (or) postgraduate education, programs of academic mobility;
6) convicts serving sentences in minimum security institutions in the presence of appropriate technical conditions in the institution;
Distance learning is:
- Availability. The opportunity to receive education being out of the University;
- Manufacturability. The use of the latest IT-technologies in the learning process;
- Independence. Students work and study in a convenient regime;
- Economy. Reducing the time and material costs of training.
Main tasks of the center:
1. Creating the conditions for acquisition of knowledge by students through the use of distance learning technologies;
2. Ensuring student access to the educational portal in the framework of distance learning;
3. Control and protection of access to information in order to preserve confidentiality and falsification of training;
4. Improvement of the educational process with the use of distance learning educational technologies (on-line classes, video lectures, video conferences, virtual laboratory work, webinars, consultations and work with texts on electronic media.)
University has a modern telecommunication information, material and technical base which provides knowledge distantly.
Under distance learning, the educational process includes all main types of traditional forms of education: lectures, seminars, practice and laboratory work. Under distance learning technology, the educational process consists of two components: distance and contact forms.
Distance form - is the study of theoretical material, the implementation of practical, laboratory and IWS tasks, writing term papers on the educational portal, as well as in direct contact with the teacher on-line, as well as on the Internet. To improve the quality of distance learning in the educational process on-line classes, video lectures, video conferences, virtual laboratory work, webinars are introduced.
Student in a distant mode must fulfill all tasks in the disciplines provided before the beginning of the examination session.
Contact -is classroom lessons, exams, protection of course, settlement and graphic works, intermediate and final state certification.
Period of study.
On the basis of secondary special education -3 years.
On the basis of higher education - 2 years.
Educational process organization.
The student is given access to the network technology on the basis of e-learning environment Moodle, where all educational resources are placed: programs, recommendations, test tasks. There are video lectures and webinars, online consultations via chat.
The organization of the educational process is carried out according to the academic calendar and schedule of the educational process approved for the academic year. Each year includes two academic periods of 12-15 weeks. In the academic period there are 2 midterm controls, each academic period ends with autumn and spring session.
Students are admitted to the examination session provided:
- Passed the 1st, the 2nd midterm controls, and fulfilled the control, course work, IWS, etc;
- Paid 50% of tuition fee till the 1st session, and the remaining 50% fees till the 2nd session.
The DLC supervisor will notify students by the e-mail on the timing of midterm controls and exams in accordance with the academic calendar.
Accompanying the student during the entire period of study.
After admission to the University for all students held an introductory course on working in the distance learning system with the presentation "Guide for students WKSU M. Utemisova on work with the distance educational portal of the University".
Throughout the training period, the educational process is accompanied by the methodologists of the distance learning Center.
Recommendations to students.
- Write an application for training with the use of distance learning technologies in the CDO of the University;
- Establish electronic communication with the University;
- Discuss during the introductory course all the nuances of remote communication with the methodologists of the CDOD and Tutors-teachers of disciplines;
- Visit the automated information system Moodle more often.
Our address: Republic of Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan,
Uralsk, street Student 1,
M. Utemisov WKSU, 8 Training Corps, office. 212, 213
Phone: 8 (7112) 51-07-52
DISTANCE LEARNING CENTER OF M. UTEMISOV UNIVERSITY
Head of distance learning center –
Mukasheva Zaure Ufinichna
Phone 8 (7112)51-07-52
The main direction in the work of the center is the organization of the educational process in the field of higher and postgraduate education through the use of information and telecommunication systems through the Internet-interaction of a student and a teacher.
Distance education at M. Utemisov University has a number of advantages. Here you can get a full education through e-learning, regardless of where you live and the level of employment. To be a sought-after specialist you need to constantly improve yourself and improve your skills. Distance education allows you to build your training time and work on a personal schedule.
E-learning provides an opportunity to:
- work independently with digital materials, using a personal computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, mobile phone;
- receive consultations, advice, evaluation from a remote (territorial) teacher, the possibility of remote interaction;
- timely round-the-clock access and delivery of e-learning materials;
- at any time to receive - modern knowledge, located in any accessible part of the world;
The priorities of the University are:
- Ensuring the smooth operation and bandwidth of the Internet, equipped specifically for the Moodle learning environment, where all educational resources are located;
- Creation of educational portals for training in certain specialties;
- Conducting virtual classes;- Filling the disciplines of interactive media (multimedia and animation) in education.
Methodist of DLC-
Nuregeeva Farizat Zhanbulatovna
phone: 8 (7112)51-07-52
Methodist of DLC –
Shuinshkali Anargul Zhensikbaikizi
phone: 8 (7112)51-07-52
IT programmer of DLC -
Turashev Nurzhan Mynaidarovich
SPECIALTIES USING DLT
IN 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
Training with the use of distance learning technologies is carried out for 1st year students in the following educational programs:
6В04104 «Accounting and audit»
6В04105 «State and local government»
6В03102 «International relations»
6В01801 «Social pedagogy and self-knowledge»
6В01101 «Pedagogy and psychology»
6В01301 «Pedagogy and methodology of primary education»
6В01201 «Pre-school education»
6В01401 «Basic and military training»
6В01402 «Physical education and sport»
6В06102 «Information system»
6В06103 «Computer technique and software»
6В01701 «Kazakh language and literature»
6В01703 «Russian language and literature»
6В01702 «Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction»
6В01704 «Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language of instruction»
6В01705 «Foreign language: two foreign languages (English and German/English and French)»
6В01404 «Musical education»
6В01406 «Art work and design at school»
6В01405 «Fine arts and drawing»
6В02102 «Vocal art»
6В02111 «Instrumental performance: Piano»
6В02103 «Traditional music: Folk singing»
6В02112 «Traditional music: Folk instruments»
6В02108 «Fashion and costume design»
6В03201 «Library case»
6В11102 «Cultural and leisure work»
For 2nd year students in the following educational programs:
5В050800 «Accounting and audit»
5В051000 «State and local government»
5В020200 «International relations»
5В012300 «Social pedagogy and self-knowledge»
5В010300 «Pedagogy and psychology»
5В010200 «Pedagogy and methodology of primary education»
5В010100 «Pre-school education»
5В010400 «Basic and military training»
5В010800 «Physical education and sport»
Training is conducted in accordance with the requirements of the State obligatory standard of education.